Karoi Mhuri Farming
1. Develop, implement and evaluate a communications and Marketing plan.
2. Brand Management.
3. Digital Marketing.
4. Lead Business development processes and implementation.
5. Events planning and Management.
6. Grassroots marketing network development.
7. Outreach program planning and management.
8. Any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
i) A bachelor’s degree in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations or any other relevant professional qualification.
ii) A Master’s degree preferably in a related field is an added advantage.
iii) Minimum 2 years of directly-related professional work experience and expertise in strategic communications and marketing.
iv) A qualification in Agribusiness will be a distinct advantage.
v) Clean Class Four Driver’s License will be an added advantage.
Person Specification (knowledge, skills & abilities)
1. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
2. Confident and outgoing with a passion for marketing.
3. Drive to constantly look for new business and networking opportunities.
4. Ability to build positive business relationships with clients.
6. People oriented person with good customer service.
7. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
8. Excellent organization, planning and coordinating, ICT and digital marketing skills.
Applications together with current detailed CV, current salary, date of availability, certified copies of certificates and national ID shall be submitted to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Deadline for submission of applications is Sunday 17 July, 2022 at end of day.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org