We are looking for a driven and energetic Marketing Graduate Trainee to manage the company’s marketing operations and campaigns. The ideal Graduate Trainee will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing activities are successful and meet the objectives set by Management. The objective is to ensure that all marketing efforts add value to the market confidence, company reputation and business growth as well. The ideal candidate must have great enthusiasm for marketing and should be able to provide guidance or feedback on all marketing projects and campaigns.
The Graduate Trainee will be responsible for making critical decisions regarding branding, advertising, and others as required by management. Moreover, the candidate should be an effective communicator, able to work well with all company stakeholders to achieve common and desired objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
.- Contribute to the execution of the marketing plan
-Attend and participate in marketing operations or events to increase brand awareness.
– Track and record all marketing activities, implement metrics to evaluate their success and amend marketing measures when necessary.
– Help develop customer research databases.
– Developing a marketing strategy in order to increase sales volumes.
– Planning and carrying out direct marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales.
– Maintaining and developing corporate image and reputation,
– Protecting and developing the company’s brands.
– Ability to persuade potential clients to buy company products and services.
– Creating and developing a database of clients and prospects.
– Monitoring and reporting on marketing activities and providing relevant management information.
– Solving the queries and concerns of the clients about the company and its products.
– Product presentations to prospective buyers
– Carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
· Knowledge of MS Office and marketing software.
· In-depth knowledge of social media and web analytics.
· Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
· Solid understanding of marketing techniques and principles as well as market research and statistical data analysis methods.
· Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
· High-level communication and networking skills.
· A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
· A passion for sales.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
How To Apply
Kindly send application letter, C.V and certified certificates to email@example.com
NB: ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN PDF format.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org