- Spearheads environmental non-compliances, accidents, and incidents.
- Supervises a team of technical and semi-skilled staff by prioritizing workload to maximize operational efficiency.
- Creates and reviews SOP’s with an emphasis on environmental, health, and safety.
- Assists Consulting plant Metallurgist with the implementation of change management initiatives and other business improvement projects.
- Develops and monitors key metallurgical accounting parameters through analytical reports with an eye for detail.
- Develops continuous improvement targets for function and drive; measuring the achievement of these targets.
- Manages on-site Assay Lab operations to ensure grade control program is maintained.
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting of production activities.
- Stays up to date with current mining laws and safety regulations ensuring that direct reports are in compliance with established guidelines.
- Other responsibilities and functions as assigned by management.
• Diploma in Metallurgy, Mineral Processing, or related field.
• At least 3 years of metallurgical experience in gold processing is required.
• 1 year of experience successfully leading a team that includes supervisory responsibility.
• Two (2) years evaluating and operating Process Plant operations including Carbon In Column (CIC), gold stripping, carbon reactivation and smelting.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the vacancy applied for in the subject by no later than the 18 October 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com