Population Services Zimbabwe
Clinical Services Coordinator
• Support Channel Leads on work planning, performance management and strategic communication related to the integrated services approach
• Lead in the design and implementation of technically sound models to deliver diversified and integrated SRH/HIV/CCSPT/SGBV and other general health services
• Assist in the development of innovative project ideas and providing input into project proposals to attract donor funds for a value-added service integration programme
• Provide technical guidance and develop training curricula and materials for capacity building interventions for PSZ health service providers on relevant clinical services
• Provide technical advice and support to the Centres, Outreach Teams and other channels on quality assurance and integrated clinical services related training
• Establish quality assurance for clinical services in line with MSI and MoHCC
• Conduct clinical quality internal audits, clinical competency assessments and other QA activities as specified by the HOD
To succeed in this role, you must have:
• Bachelors’ degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB)
• Postgraduate qualification in public health or other health-related fields is desirable
• 5 minimum years of professional experience in SRH and HIV/AIDS management programs
• At least 3 years in a technical leadership role
• Registered with Medical and Dental Council of Zimbabwe
• A diploma or degree in Business Management or related field is a requirement.
• Computer literacy and report writing experience is essential.
• Experience in providing sexual and reproductive health services is desirable
The incumbent will be responsible for the following, among other duties:
• Performing ultrasound procedures.
• Making use of ethical & critical thinking skills to perform diagnostic imaging safely.
• Using positioning tools & safety equipment to ensure client safety and comfort throughout the imaging.
• Reviewing client’s medical record prior to their appointment and have a clear understanding of the images required.
• Interpreting images, document records and prepare medical reports and present preliminary findings to healthcare practitioners
• Adhering to best medical practices and observes laws and medical professional ethics.
• Developing strategies to improve the uptake of ultrasound scan services within clinics.
• Registering / renewing of registration of PSZ and Ultrasound facilities.
• Coordinating stakeholders’ engagement and attending of such meetings.
• Degree in Radiography
• Post Graduate diploma in Sonography / Masters of Medical Sonography is an added advantage
• Must be a registered practicing sonographer.
• Registered with the Allied Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe.
• Must have an Open Practicing Certificate (OPC).
• Proven computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet).
• 2 years’ experience in offering medical ultrasound services.
• A strong client focus with good communication skills.
• Knowledge of transducers and other ultrasound scan equipment.
• Clean Class 4 Drivers license (At least 2 years in operation)
Client Services Assistants
To succeed in this role, you must have:
• Diploma in Accounting / Business Management or equivalent
• Certificate in Dispensary Assistance, knowledge in Medical Drugs and New Health 263 system package is an added advantage
• Nurse Aide Qualification is an added advantage
• Willing to learn or perform Infection Prevention Control duties is a must
• 5 ‘O’ levels, including English Language.
• At least one year front office experience working directly with medical clients in a Pharmacy, Surgery, Hospital or clinic
• Computer literacy, including computer-based drug/medicines dispensary, sales and inventory and Microsoft Word and Excel packages is a requirement
• A good command of respective local language in the area of operation (e.g. Ndebele & Shona) is a requirement
• Able to offer excellent customer service and working in a multicultural environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com