POST & REQUIRED MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Technology in Materials Engineering x 1
- Master’s Degree in Materials Engineering or Materials
- Technology or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Analytical Chemistry or Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering or Materials Engineering or Polymer Technology or equivalent.
- First Degree in Materials Engineering Technology or Analytical Chemistry or Chemical, Materials Engineering or Polymer Technology or equivalent.
Bachelor of Technology in Construction Engineering x 1
- Master’s Degree in Construction Engineering/Building Technology/Building Engineering/Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- A holder or one pursuing a relevant PhD qualification will be an added advantage
- Should be able to teach Geotechnical Engineering, Theory of Structures, Structural Design, Structural Analysis and any course at undergraduate level.
Diesel Plant Fitting x 1
- National Certificate in Diesel Plant Fitting.
- Skilled Worker Class 1 in the Area.
- National Diploma in Automotive Engineering or Diploma in Plant Engineering will be an added advantage.
Motor Vehicle Mechanics x 1
- National Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Skilled Worker Class 1 in the area, National Diploma in Automotive Engineering or National Diploma Automotive Technician will be an added advantage.
Entrepreneurship Skills Development x 1
- Degree in Entrepreneurship and Skills Development or Business Management.
Quantity Surveying x 1
- National Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
Civil Engineering x 1
- National Diploma in Surveying and Geomatics.
Purchasing and Supply x 1
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
- Possession of a professional qualification such as CIPS or CILT will be an added advantage.
Interested individuals should submit written applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, birth certificate and national identification card not later than Friday, 08 July 2022, addressed to
P. O. Box 640,
Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must have at least five ordinary level passes including English Language, Mathematics and Science.
- Applicants previously employed by Public Service Commission must attach re-appointment letters.
- Ateaching qualification and relevant experience will be an added advantage.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Successful candidates to find own accommodation in Mutare.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com