Old Mutual Zimbabwe
Student On Attachment
- Ensuring transactions such as the opening and closing of accounts are carried out, while strictly adhering to security procedures.
- Providing clients with information on products offered by the society.
- Issuing necessary forms on request and helping clients in completing them.
- Responding to client queries.
- Carrying out any other duties as delegated by the Head Teller.
Principal Software Engineer
- Lead Software Engineering Economics, and Architecture Practice
- Work closely with business digital teams, Program and Portfolio Managers, and other IT teams to advise on technical feasibility, and engineering solution options.
- Lead Software Engineering Delivery Process Practice
- Lead and practically demonstrate established Old Mutual Software Engineering process practice – beginning from inception, prototyping, build, testing, deployment and launch, with a focus on agile development, DevOps and software engineering process automation.
- Lead Software Construction Practice.
- Lead and directly participate in the detailed design of integrated digital systems composed of web and mobile front ends, USSD, SMS, mobile payment gateways, Micro services, workflow systems, financial and insure information systems.
- Engineering Thought Leadership.
- Leverage engineering prowess to challenge the group’s engineering strategy.
Old Mutual Africa Regions: Lead Reporting & Operations
Research, analyses, and provide relevant information. Assists with report backs and provides performance feedback.
Makes recommendations for the selection of strategies and decisions pertaining to the areas of responsibilities Optimisation of data to enhance performance. Trend and highlighting of performance.
Recurring success and failure analytics and optimisation strategy.
Performance based adhoc reporting for specific focus areas of concern.
Managing and guiding team of reporting, analytics, and operations.
Aligns technology to business needs.
Accountable for execution of tactical technology operation management within the TCoE which aligns to the business plans (derived from BU Strategy) at operational level.
Manages direct Operations Technical Team.
Owns operational efficiency and quality including an operations balanced scorecard incorporating finance, people, process, and customer dimensions of the business.
Integrates decision making across all these spectrums.
Contributes to projects impacting on deliverables for the TCoE.
Makes major operational decisions aligned to the business plan.
Provides operational and best practice context for internal environment.
Builds relationships with peers and or colleagues that impact across business areas. Responsible for infrastructure management in area of responsibility.
Responsible for IT Contracts Management.
Click Here To Apply
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.