- To manage Econet’s prepaid data offering through appropriate customer life cycle management strategies in identified customer segments to achieve revenue, usage and subscriber targets.
- Proposes innovations for Broadband.
- Develops campaigns for usage stimulation and reactivations for the various segments within Data.
- Preparation of Product Concept Note (including pricing, internal processes and training) and seeking approvals and buy in across the organization.
- Analyze local and international Broadband value propositions and propose ways to strengthen Econet’s position against the market.
- Co-ordinates the implementation of Data Propositions and new services with stakeholders from Finance, Technology Services, Marketing, Business Risk Management, Legal and Customer Services.
- Maintain regular, accurate reporting on Broadband, including, daily, monthly metrics, reporting and analysis by product/ feature and promotion.
- Manage the Econet WIFI product, enhancing the current services and products offered in line with the business strategy needs, both technically and geographically.
- Setting product pricing for new product releases to meet revenue & profitability goals.
- Analyses usage trends for WIFI (Usage & Revenue).
- Sources statistics relevant for usage analyses from Technology Services, Finance and Customer Services.
- Analyses and identifies customer segments within WIFI and profile them on a quarterly basis.
- Proposes customer activation and retention offerings based on identified subscriber behavior.
- Carries out price elasticity tests for new products and propositions before full scale roll-out.
- Monitors Broadband pricing so that pricing is competitive.
- Prepares advertising briefs for all new propositions for Marketing Communication for execution.
- Prepare daily reports on WIFI trends – usage, subscriptions and subscribers.
- Prepare weekly Broadband performance reports.
Click Here To Apply
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.econet.co.zw.