Working under the supervision of the Programme Quality Coordinator, the Programs Intern primary role will be to support all PZAT Programs as needed,
Duties And Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Programme Quality Coordinator to ensure smooth operations of all projects
- Supports organization-wide activities, events, and campaigns actively and as needed
- Contributes to the implementation of PZAT’s monitoring and evaluation strategy and framework
- Participates in project design, development of suitable methodologies, work plans and budgets
- Supports Programme Quality Coordinator in processing and reviewing progress reports for each project for consolidation quarterly
- Contributes towards the development of Project IEC materials and messages, as appropriate
- Assists in various capacity strengthening activities
- Plans/facilitates/rapporteurs at project meetings, dialogues and workshops
- Assists with fundraising initiatives
- Any other programmatic duties as assigned.
Qualifications And Experience
- Recent graduate holding a bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, or related field
- Work related learning experience in the NGO or developmental sector is an added advantage
- Excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and detailed CV, clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject section of the email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 14 September 2022
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org