Young Presidents Organisation
The Placement Specialist is a front-line, member-facing customer service role. The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that all YPO members and spouse/partners have access to a peer-to-peer connection experience in YPO, via Forum and/or MicroForum™. The Specialist will be responsible for creating YPO value for global dues by decreasing the average wait time for members who have requested Forum placement, increasing members’ awareness of their many forum options, and managing all aspects of the MicroForum™ community lifecycle.
- Source and manage individual member participation in Forum across all channels. Provide regular reporting on members pending placement, time to placement, and other KPIs as assigned.
- Manage all aspects of the MicroForum™ community lifecycle, including launches, champion orientation and support, troubleshooting, communication updates and sunsetting communities, as necessary.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information on Forum placement using technology tools, training material, and available resources.
- Inventory and catalog Forum placement processes across all chapters and regions to better understand roadblocks to Forum access and create customized member placement plans.
- Escalate placement challenges to be addressed with chapter, regional, and/or network Forum Champions.
- Identify at risk members, based on established criteria, and provide regular reporting on specific outreach efforts to that group.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to ensure timely resolution and satisfaction.
- Primary Forum resource for Salesforce reporting and frequently asked questions about Forum, MicroForum™, and other peer-to-peer connection programs.
- Meet team customer service targets and call handling SLAs.
- Keep consistent, accurate, and detailed records of customer interactions in Salesforce.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-cultural organization with international members, helping them achieve excellence in voluntary roles for YPO initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, adept at building meaningful relationships with all levels of associates, members and vendors. Adaptable, insightful, empathetic and reliable.
- Able to maintain discretion and integrity of confidential information.
- Resourceful and able to work independently with initiative and good judgement. Effective time management, organization and prioritization skills with the ability to focus on varied projects simultaneously.
- Possesses a distinct global mindset, sensitive to local and international customs and protocols.
- Able to identify problems, research alternatives, provide solutions and/or resolve issues in a timely manner. Anticipates member/internal client needs and delivers with clarity.
- Analytical thinker with ability influence and guide processes with appropriate approach and execution. Natural curiosity and desire to learn more; proficiency and interest in applying new technologies and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proof reading, with a meticulous attention to detail. Adjusts communication style appropriately to the audience.
- Professional presence, appearance, and stature to interact easily with YPO members, C-level executives, and peers at all levels within the organization.
- 3+ years’ experience in member relations or customer relations.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices; Salesforce preferable.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish and/or Portuguese highly valuable.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed to accommodate members and team members in multiple time zones.
- Ability to work for extended hours at a computer screen.
- Willingness and ability to travel, domestically and internationally, without restrictions, approximately 5% per year.
YPO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. YPO takes pride in supporting a diverse workforce and demonstrates this through its policies and practices. YPO does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.