POSB - People’s Own Savings Bank
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the above post, which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Marketing & Public Relations Executive, the incumbent will be responsible for efficiently and effectively managing the public relations function of the bank.
• PR strategy planning, development and implementation;
• Media relations;
• Corporate communication;
• Event management;
• Corporate social responsibility programme planning and implementation;
• Community relations; and
• Crises management.
• Degree in Social Science/Media/Communications/Public Relations
• Postgraduate qualification in PR, media, communications or journalism
• 5 years’ managerial experience in public relations/media environment
• High levels of maturity and ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; and
• High levels of creativity.
The successful candidate for the above position will be appointed on a five year renewable fixed term contract at a competitive remuneration package.
Interested candidates should email their applications, CVs, and proof of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5 October 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit posb.co.zw.