The successful candidate must possess the following skills and abilities:
1. Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
2. Must be able to work with the public tactfully while under workload pressure.
3. Must be a team player with good communication skills.
4. Must be able to work independently and prioritize work assignments.
5. Must indicate good judgment and maintain confidentiality.
6. Must possess good writing, typing and proofreading skills.
7. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
1. Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
2. Switchboard Management including answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
3. Receiving and sorting daily mail.
4. Manage clerical duties including filing, printing, photocopying, emailing and administrative support.
5. Ensuring all visitors to the office adhere to health regulations procedures i.e. the consistent use of face masks, sanitization of hands, use of serving counter, maintenance of social distancing.
The Applicant must have a minimum of two (2) years of reception or customer service experience.
1. Five (5) O – Levels, including Mathematics and English.
2. Secretarial Diploma.
All candidates must send the required documentation listed below:
1. An updated curriculum vitae
2. Application letter (Including the vacancy no.)
3. Copies of ordinary level certificate
4. Secretarial diploma
5. National identity document
via email to the following email address:
Applicants from all walks of life are encouraged to apply, as we have a strict policy against discrimination and encourage both female and male applicants for the position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org