1. Uphold a strong compliance culture including implementation and compliance training
2. Keep abreast of relevant compliance and regulatory requirements
3. Impact analysis and data analysis
4. Design, implement and maintain the cyber security plan
5. Identify exposures in the operational and data processing environment and ensure these are sufficiently mitigated through research of the latest information technology security trends.
6. Independently carry out investigations and audits to add value to the compliance operations-minimize losses and recover assets lost through theft and fraud.
7. Risk Reviews
1. Degree in Operations/ Risk Management or Finance
2. Post Grad in Computer Science or Cyber Security
3. At least 10 years in Risk Management in heavy manufacturing industry
If you qualify please email your cv in plain word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com