To run and manage the Group’s payrolls and ensure that salaries and remuneration payments to Group employees are processed efficiently and effectively.
• Timely and accurately processes the monthly payroll (by the 25th)
• Performs accurate salary related payments such as salary advances, loans etc
• Administers all incentive and fringe benefits paid to staff and ensures all payments are compliant with legal requirements.
• Checks thoroughly all payroll related payments to ensure zero financial leakages
• Timely resolves all payroll queries
• Reconciles all statutory levy returns and process payment
• Timely processes and pays all trade unions dues
• Reconciles PAYE and remit to ZIMRA on time
• Ensures regulatory compliance with regulatory entities such as Zimra, NSSA,ZIMDEF
• Produces labor legislation compliant pay advices and distribute them correctly.
• Triggers the process of staff contract renewals two months before expiry of the contract
• Mantains a ghost free payroll
• Reconcile the salaries bank account and notify of any discrepancies as well as the account’s overall status.
• Monitors leave liability to ensure that its kept under control and advises on potentially problematic leave accruals.
• Produces external payroll reports
• Prepares reconciliation report for all new engagements and terminations and adjustments for payment to various Medical Aid Societies
• Monitors internal equity
• Ensures correct, accurate and up to date filing for all payment records
• Administers back-up of the payroll system for the Group for disaster management and business continuity
HND/ Degree in Human Resources Management
Diploma in payroll Administration an added advantage
At least one year experience in Payroll Administration
Experience with Belina payroll or any other Payroll package
Good technical and numerical proficiency
Strong attention to detail
Good communication and customer service skills
Honest and reliable
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com