South African Airways
Attend and represent SAA at approved trade and public events on a regular basis and report
Business Unit Commercial
Duties And Responsibilities
- Generate new sales as targeted to ensure the SAA’s overall sales targets are met.
- Identify potential clients and develop sales strategies and tactics to win them over.
- 0rganise sales promotions events and invite potential clients, conduct informative meetings and incentive building conversations.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with the travel agencies
- Attend and represent SAA at approved trade and public events on a regular basis and report on trade developments incorporating new ideas into sales strategies and tactics.
- Monitor sales, competitor and market activity by employing statistical techniques and interpret data, making recommendations as input into commercial department plans
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Commerce (Marketing) or equivalent qualifications
- IATA qualifications or travel industry experience an added advantage
- Fluency in English
- Customer orientation empathetic and good communicator
- Accountable, Responsible and Committed
- Assertive, Self Aware and positive attitude
Please Note The Following
- The onus is on the applicant to prove that he/she meets the minimum requirements, therefore please ensure that your CV is detailed enough (makes reference to qualifications, competences, skills, experience (Inclusive of duties, tenure, designation etc.)
- Applications will go through a selection process which may include competency and other forms of assessments i.e. psychometric, aptitude etc.
- SAA is committed to Employment Equity.
- All appointments will be made in this context.
How To Apply
A detailed CV should be hand delivered, emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by courier service to: The Country Manager, 7 Falmouth Ave, Alexandra Park, Harare, Zirnbabwe
Closing date will be on Monday 5 September 2022. Please be mindful of the closing date as NO late application will be considered.
All applications will be reference-checked and their qualifications verified. SAA reserves the right not to make an appointment to any of the positions contained in this action
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com