Fidelity Life Assurance
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacant that have arisen within the organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop team’s budgets and sales strategy for IL, Funeral Services and EB for the Bulawayo Branch.
- Recruitment of sales agents.
- Sales force induction, development and motivation.
- Monitor, evaluate and develop corrective action in IL, Funeral services and Group business Sales space.
- Participate in product development
- Reposing for management information.
- Open markets for IL, Funeral service and Group business and Client Relationship Management.
- Represent FLA at business functions that may be hosted by the region.
Qualifications And Experience
- Candidates must be holders of a degree in Marketing or Risk and Insurance or Marketing Diploma
- 2 years Assurance selling experience with traceable record.
- COP long term and Clean class four (4) driver’s Own car (not a must though)
How To Apply
Send your Cv’s and certified copies of educational qualifications to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org