IronBlock Security Company
The position entails prevention, detection and reporting of crime and the enforcement of rules and regulations at designated sites.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Conducting regular patrols around premises to observe and report unusual behaviour.
- Gate control depending on approved regulations.
- After business hours checking doors, windows, and gates to ensure the premises is secure.
- Maintaining accurate records of documents such as O.B, visit schedules, registers etc.
- Maintains order and safety.
- Maintains a positive public relations image.
- Receiving and dispatch.
Qualifications And Experience
- Formal education up to form 4 even without 5 ‘O’ level passes.
- Must be at least 22 years old.
- National Identity Document
How To Apply
Interested candidates can visit 23 Somerset Road, Eastlea, Harare/
Call: 0733 829 161 / 0775 846 010/
Closing Date: 30 Septemmber 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com