EcoCash Holdings is looking for a versatile and dynamic Information Security Manager to join its Sasai Technical Team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for driving the organisation’s Information Security efforts through identifying potential technology risks, designing, acquiring, and implementing security and governance systems in line with set performance standards
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepares the organisations Information Security plan based on Best Security and Governance practices.
- Prepares and schedules security testing and vulnerability assessment in conjunction with Technology Services departmental heads.
- Leads the preparation of the cyber and information security plan and establishes the Governance, Security and Risk goals, objectives, and departmental operating procedures in conjunction with the Technology Services Heads.
- Develops and updates Security and Governance policies procedures and processes for the Technology Services division in conjunction with the other Technology Services Managers.
- Formulates the Technology Security and Governance budget and monitors the OPEX and CAPEX in line with the approved budget.
- Checks that all technology systems are properly configured to ensure that there is no financial loss on all transaction types from all technology systems.
- Leads the research, design, testing, control, and maintenance of all Security solutions in response to evolving business needs.
- Ensuring security is factored into the designing and implementation of all Technology Security and Governance systems.
- Managing and maintaining security systems and their corresponding or associated software, such as intrusion detection systems, cryptography systems, and anti-virus software for the organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 Years Experience
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/job/security-manager/
Deadline: 14 October 2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw.