Marondera Rehabilitation Technicians' Training School
SEPTEMBER 2022 INTAKE MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND CHILD CARE MARONDERA REHABILITATION TECHNICIANS’ TRAINING SCHOOL
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for a Diploma in Medical Rehabilitation.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 ‘0’ level passes at Grade C or better including Mathematics, English Language and a Science subject.
- Practical subjects: Woodwork, Metalwork, Fashion and Fabrics, Food and Nutrition are Excluded
- Candidates should not have more than two (2) sittings at ‘0’ level
- Applicants must attach certified copies of their Birth certificates, National ID card or valid passport, academic certificates and marriage certificate where applicable to a handwritten application letter.
- Result slips will not be accepted.
- All applicants to enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope and contact telephone or cell phone numbers on application letters.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How To Apply
No application processing fee and/or interview fee will be charged, for enquiries use the following contact lines +263 65 24876-9.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification
Applications should be addressed to:
The Medical Superintendent
Att: The Principal Tutor
Marondera Provincial Hospital
Rehabilitation Technicians Training School
Box 20, MARONDERA
Closing date for receipt of applications is
02 September, 2022
To apply for this job please visit hararevoice.com.