We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed individual to join our Executive Management team for the position below:
Solutions Development Manager
The incumbent will report to the Head Information Systems and will lead Solutions Developers, Solutions Architects, Systems Analysts, Application Architects in planning, designing, developing, testing and deploying Information Communication Technology solutions that meet & exceed Customer and stakeholder expectations.
Duties And Responsibilities
Solutions Development Management
- Manages all aspects of systems analysis, design, development, installation, maintenance, and enhancement for mission-critical application systems.
- Develops project resourcing strategies, allocating budget, staff (on-site and off-shore), tools, and specialized support necessary for cost-effective implementation and successful customer roll-out.
- Provides direction to project leads and integrating activities with other Information Systems sections to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Contributes to the development of annual business application system plans
- Assesses user requirements, analyzes the architecture of business events and data that support the architecture, evaluates possible solutions and presents recommendations to Information Systems Management.
Solutions Security Management
- Develops frameworks, processes, tools and consultancy services necessary for Information Systems to manage risk and to make risk-based decisions related to Information Systems solutions development activities.
- Identifies and mitigates risks as well as responding to observations identified by auditors whilst assisting the development of periodic reports and dashboards.
- Identifies acceptable levels of residual risk and assist with action plans, policy and procedural changes for risk mitigation.
- Provides strategic recommendations to Information Systems projects to help improve quality of deliverables, risk optimization, security processes and regulatory compliance.
DevOps Operational Support
- Develops project resourcing strategies, allocates budget, tools, and specialized support necessary for cost-effective implementation and successful customer roll-out.
- Maintains a knowledgebase comprising a technical reference library, development advisories and alerts, information on development trends and practices
- Ensures audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data sources are available periodically and complies with policies and audit requirements.
- Designs, coordinates and oversees security-testing procedures to verify the security of systems, networks and applications, and manage the remediation of identified risks.
- Implements Business Continuity and ensures applications operate efficiently.
- Implements performance management for the Solutions Development teams in line with TelOne Corporate goals.
- Cascades and review subordinate’s performance to meet key business objectives of revenue generation, revenue collection, profitability and customer satisfaction as and when necessary.
- Implements all aspects of HR functions within the department with respect to recruitment needs, training, review, personal development, performance monitoring and team building.
- Manages staffing issues that ensures members of staff are recruited, retained and developed to fulfil their potential.
- Takes responsibility for absence, disciplinary and grievance policies for the Department.
- Undertakes all people management related activities in accordance with the TelOne’s Standards.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Certification in any object oriented Application Language is an added advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Telecommunications, Information Technology, or corporate/industry information security, governance, risk and compliance practices and standards.
- Post Graduate qualification is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ hands on experience in software development, with 2 years’ project management role.
- Strong business acumen, management and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with employees and stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically and translate insights into action.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Process oriented and agile methodology
How To Apply
If you wish to be considered for the above posts, please apply using the following link http://careers.telone.co.zw/ or email to email@example.com not later than 29 July 2022 and any application challenges on the platform please contact our Human Resources team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com