A general hardware supplier seeks the services of a competent assistant stores clerk with flair for mechanical/technical stuff.
Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the position of assistant stores clerk which has arisen in our organisation. The assistant stores clerk to stores controller.
• receiving and dispatching merchandise,
• unloading or unpacking it,
• marking it with codes to be identified,
• stocking shelves and binning,
• operate forklift to lift or place merchandise,
• work with sales people on inventory and orders,
• helping customers place orders
• conducting stock counts and reconciliations
• cleaning offices, warehouse and facilities and
• driving, delivering merchandise or receiving to/from transporters and customers
• 7 O levels subjects including English and maths
• At least five years experience in a stores position
• Certificate in Stores or warehouse management
• Knowledge of Pastel Evolution
• Excellent communication skills
• Driver’s Licence, Class 4
• Physical fitness as this job involves heavy lifting.
• Training in mechanics or related field will be an added advantage
Hardware and technical background an added advantage
Applications should include a detailed curriculum vitae should be emailed to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for receipt of applications will be 15 July 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 30 July 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com