The main purpose of the role is to carry-out researches in support of Technology Services strategy and systems architectures and produce short term and long term technology platforms development plans. The incumbent will be responsible to design, plan, and govern strategic and cross-organisational rationalization of business’ products, services, processes, and infrastructure in line with technological trends.
- Researches on key trends in the technology space
- Analyses information gathered from research and information from internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributes to the infrastructure lifecycle by developing the framework for network evolution
- Develops systems architecture investment plans aligned with Econet’s business goals and objectives, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Conducts proof of concept (POC) of emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts, with precise responsibilities varying according to the scale and complexity of the POC.
- Documents the business’ systems architecture and technology portfolio.
- Evaluate emerging technology trends and service opportunities.
- Assesses inherent business risks
- Identifies and evaluates equipment and vendor solutions to satisfy technical requirements
- Produce budgetary requirements for solution developments and managing the budgets through the solution development lifecycle.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 O Levels Including Mathematics, Science and English.
- 2 A Level passes
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification (e.g., MBA /MSC) will be an advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
To apply for the above listed position, kindly follow the link below to register your candidate profile and apply directly on our recruitment portal: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/browse-jobs/
Closing date for all applications is 19 July 2022
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.econet.co.zw.