The essence of the Systems Development Architect role is the conversion of the requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created. This entails detailed analysis of the current software landscape and map how new solutions fit into the whole landscape. Research into new and emerging technologies is also critical to establish new efficient and innovative means to carry out solution delivery.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Creating high level designs to be adopted for implementation by project team members
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment
- Designs the overall software solutions from the approved requirement documentProvide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to development team
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Amends the designs and software to reflect changes in the operational systems
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility
- Develops and maintains project plans for new applications, upgrades, new products, promotions and services.
- Coordinates departmental projects leading to the implementation and commissioning, maintenance and upgrading of applications.
- Controls departmental projects making sure milestones are achieved within set timelines
Qualification And Experience
- 6 O Levels Including Mathematics, Science and English.
- 2 A Level passes
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- A relevant vocational qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/systems-development-architect-x1/
Deadline: 02 September 2022
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.econet.co.zw.