This role is responsible for coordinating and managing the release processes through development, test, and production systems throughout the enterprise and various applications.
- Management of release activities through different stages.
- Communicate planned releases to Business and other relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct Release Readiness Reviews and coordinating Go-Live schedules.
- Release Documentation and Reporting.
- Develop scripts and tools to aid release deployment.
- Participate in release reviews.
- Maintain an up to date release repository.
- Plan and manage Release Schedules and ensure alignment with all stakeholders.
- Cloud Database Administration.
- Research and recommend release & configuration management tools & methodologies for various applications.
Configuration Management (CM), Database Administration, Documentation Reporting, Release Management, Researching, Software Repository
Bachelors Degree (B): Information Technology And Computer Science: Information Technology Management, Diploma (Dip)
21 July 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.