Zimbabwe Women's Microfinance Bank (ZWMB)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-driven and results oriented individuals, to fill the above position within the ZIMBABWE WOMEN’S MICROFINANCE BANK
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting on all retail banking roles, including business development, telling and back office.
Reports To: Branch Operations Officer
Duties And Responsibilities
- Accepting deposits from clients o Paying out cash upon withdrawals
- Balances cash and journal ticking
- Cross selling of products.
- Housekeeping- ensures safe custody of keys, stamps and ensures password is protected at all times.
Qualifications And Experience
- Finance / Accounting/ Business/Business Degree added advantage.
- IOBZ Part 2 or equivalent professional qualification is an added advantage.
- 5 ‘0’ Levels induding English Language and Mathematics.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a banking or Microfinance institution, with experience in back-office operations.
- Honest, reliable and well groomed.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Cash handling skills
- High level of integrity
- Clean record of service
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with position clearly marked preferred province via e-mail to: Hurnam.Resources@womensbank.co.zw submit CVs to ZWMB Head Office 31 Mutley Bend, Belvedere 2022 Harare
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Deadline: 15 October 2022
To apply for this job please visit womens.