This role is responsible for liaising with family regarding funeral arrangements, preparation of body and co-ordinate and manage funeral proceedings.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensures family is well informed and cared for.
- Arranges and co-ordinates funeral proceedings.
- Supports the funeral consultant in providing services.
- Prepares burial equipment
- Maintains customer service standards.
- Bailee role
- Carries out driving duties
Qualifications And Experience
- National Certificate (Required)
- Agile Methodologies, Business Agility, Communication, Customer Experience (CX), Customer Service, Funeral Services, People Management, Service Standards, Teamwork
How To Apply
Deadline: 05 October 2022
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.