The Videographer must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. Photographywill also be part of his/her work and he/she would be expected to combine his/her expertise with academic sensibility and creative media approaches to create high-quality visual materials. He/She is expected to stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
Job Roles & Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Managing pre-production planning and shoots to their effective conclusion.
- Identifying technical solutions and working within operating constraints.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensuring that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot (video or photo) with the creative team and the client.
- Determine the necessary technical supports, such as lighting, sound, backdrops, and special needs, necessary for the video productions in advance of production dates
- Edit footage/pictures in post-production using industry-standard software.
Click Here To Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.