Work and skill requirements:
1. Responsible for RAN project delivery and technical support for RAN network products, including equipment commissioning and debugging, upgrade and cutover, troubleshooting, and network maintenance.
2. Provide technical training, technical guidance, and technical communication for on-site maintenance engineers and customer engineers.
3. Responsible for technical communication&clarify with the operator, provide relevant solution with support team towards customer requirement ,keep improving customer satisfaction
4. Summarize and output commissioning, debugging, and maintenance experience and guide documents.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Bachelor degree with 3 year related work experience.
Click Here To Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.