- Engage associates in safe production and manufacturing of Cutting and edging of boards, BICs, furniture that meet customer needs and drives improvement in key business metrics.
- Manage and lead in the overall production and manufacturing process at the workshop site.
- Ensure that business and individual goal setting processes such as capital plans, expense budgets, safety strategic plans and performance management plans are developed and executed with excellence.
- Enforce safety guidelines and company standards.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Follow up the production output at workshop according to set specifications.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow processes.
- Inform product costs, pricing, and source markets for workshop spares and other products
- Coordinate with sales team and report on feedback from the market.
- At least 5 O’ Levels plus Diploma in a technical, wood processing, Carpentry and Joinery or relevant field from any reputable institution.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Cabinet making, Wood machining, Ceilings and Designs, Kitchen Cupboards, Built in Wardrobes, Doors and all other Carpentry works.
- At least 3 years at supervisory level
- Ability to manage stock and optimize cutting lists to reduce losses and off-cuts.
- Ability to work with all types of woodworking machines , portable machines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- At least class 4 driver’s license
- Good computer skills and ability to do computer designs and 3D simulations will be an added advantage
- Ability to build, develop and engage a high performing workforce.
- Demonstrated ability to convert a project design to actual production on and offsite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience improving manufacturing reliability
Click Here To Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.